Loyalty, mutual respect, and unconditional love speak for the unique bond that exists between people and their animal friends. Dixie County Humane Society believes that our daily activities must be reflective of this bond. Therefore, in support of the integrity of our mission, DCHS pledges always to adhere to our Core Values:
- We believe that all animals are worthy of respect, compassion, and safe harbor.
- We are dedicated to protecting the sanctity of life for all animals.
- We pledge always to provide our animals with nutritious food, comfortable shelter, and lifesaving medical care.
- We shall never waiver from our duty to match the right animal to the right forever home.
- By serving as a beacon of leadership in our community, we shall strive to prevent cruelty and inhumane treatment and to relieve the suffering of all animals.
- Through the generosity of our donors, we proudly allocate all of our resources in support of our Mission and to the welfare of our animals.