Dixie County Humane Society operates solely on adoption fees and the generosity of those who donate to our organization. Your tax deductible donations are used entirely for the benefit of our animals. We do not receive funding from any government, any national or local organizations, any other charitable groups, or United Way.
Your donations allow our shelter to run on a daily basis. Even the smallest donation will help us to:
- Provide shelter for a homeless animal.
- Provide food for a homeless animal.
- Provide basic medical care for an animal in need.
- Provide spay/neuter surgery.
- Provide payment for critical medical treatment.
For online donations, enjoy the security of our donation processor – Pay Pal. Note that you need not have a Pay Pal account to utilize their secure service. If you prefer, you can also donate by mail. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 192, Old Town, FL 32680.